12:19 23rd Jul, 2020
Big Breaking News- iFFALCON Coming Up With QLED Series
Offers cutting-edge features such as hands-free voice control, micro dimming, quantum dot technology, and Dolby Audio, among others
:iFFALCON, hailing from the house of TCL, is coming up with H71 and K71 series of QLED and 4K android smart TV, respectively. The latest offerings underline the brand’s vision of delivering the right mix of style, performance and innovation to consumers at the best price points possible.
The H71 QLED model is likely to offer some of the top cutting-edge tech advances in the smart TV segment including hands-free voice control for operating the device using simple voice commands, quantum dot technology for a truly immersive viewing experience, micro dimming for automatically adjusting the darkness and brightness factors, and Dolby Audio for optimized and unmatched audio output, among others. The brand is, however, tight-lipped when it comes to explaining the features in detail.
iFFALCON spokesperson said, “We have been producing cutting-edge smart TVs in the recent past, which makes us super excited to roll out our latest suite of offerings. These TVs are expected to be equipped with some of the unmatched technologies in the smart TV segment and deliver rich and truly immersive viewing experience at affordable price points. At iFFALCON, we have always focused on innovation as well as affordability as the two prime factors to offer premium products and win customers. We hope to enthrall you once again with our upcoming QLED series range of smart TVs and unveil this mystery soon.”
Although nothing is officially confirmed yet, the other features that the new lineup may offer include AI x IoT that empowers users to connect and control all the TCL smart home devices through the TV, HDR & colour expansion to optimize picture quality of the device by leveraging dynamic tone mapping to reflect frame to frame variations in brightness, contrast and colour saturation.
When it comes to looks, the brand has most promised to make the QLED TV bezel-less to give it a full-screen design and offer more cinematic experience through its unexpectedly large field of vision. Some reports also say that these devices will have a metallic touch that not only makes it look premium in this price range but also ensures durability.
iFFALCON is a smart TV brand customized for the Indian market by FFALCON Technology Holdings Limited (co-invested by global top-two TV corporation TCL Electronics and leading global internet content provider Tencent Digital), providing consumers with ultimate audiovisual experience, smart and quality entertainment. By launching a full range of Google-certified Android TVs in the Indian market, iFFALCON envisions enabling an ‘Incredible Smart Life’ for every customer. All iFFALCON products have 1-year on-site warranty along with free installation with wall mount.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance