11:52 29th Jun, 2020
TCL C815 & C715 4K QLED TV Series available on Amazon India
Available on Amazon India now for direct purchase Key features: Quantum Dot, Hands-Free Voice Control, Dolby Vision & Atmos and Onkyo Speakers
TCL Electronics, a global top two television brand and top 2 US brand leading consumer electronics company, has launched 4K QLED series on Amazon India - C715 and C815, one of the major e-commerce portals. Now users can place their orders directly on Amazon and get their favourite TCL smart TVs delivered at the doorstep within a few days.
All the models under these 4K QLED series come equipped with top-notch features such as hands-free voice control for controlling the device with simple voice commands and quantum dot display for a truly vibrant and immersive viewing experience.
Despite being an entry-level device, the C715 4K QLED Series offers features like that of a premium smart TV. It features 4K resolution, Dolby Vision & Dolby Atmos, IPQ engine, and HDR+ - all of which dynamically enhances the display and offers richer and detailed content viewing experience. It has three variants: 50-inch, 55-inch and 65-inch, priced at INR 45,990, INR 55,990 and INR 79,990 respectively.
The C815 4K QLED, on the other hand, stands on the premium segment, unlike C715 4K QLED range. Although it also comes in three variants: 55-inch, 65-inch and 75-inch, users can only buy the 55-inch variant, which is available as of now on Amazon, priced at INR 69,990. Along with all the aforementioned features, it also offers MEMC for smoother motion and making action-packed scenes look crisper, and sports Onkyo integrated soundbar, built-in subwoofer with Dolby Atmos to elevate the sound experience.
Commenting on the launch, Mike Chen, General Manager, TCL India said, “At TCL, our primary objective is to manufacture premium range TV sets at prices that don’t hurt the pockets of Indian consumers. We strive to leverage the best tech advances in our devices and equip them with ultra-modern features while keeping affordability in mind. Both C715 and C815 offer advanced features like hands-free voice control and quantum dot technology – making it an appealing choice for new-age consumers to delve into a truly immersive viewing experience like never before.”
All the TV sets can easily connect with other smart home devices just by using voice.
About TCL Electronics
TCL Electronics (1070.HK) is a fast-growing consumer electronics company and a leading player in the global TV industry. Founded in 1981 in China, it now operates in over 160 markets globally. According to Sigmaintell, TCL ranked 2nd in the global TV market in terms of sales volume in Q1-Q3 2019. TCL specializes in the research, development and manufacturing of consumer electronics products ranging from TVs, audio and smart home products.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance