14:57 14th Aug, 2019
Amazon Messaging Assistant Now Speaks Hindi
With Hindi chat message support, Amazon takes another step towards providing a seamless customer experience
Amazon India today announced the launch of its Automated Messaging Assistant in Hindi for its customers. With the launch of the automated assistant in Hindi, millions of customers who prefer Hindi can now get their queries resolved in the language of their preference, without even connecting with an associate.
The Automated Assistant is a chat bot powered by Amazon’s customer service-tuned artificial intelligence platform, leveraging Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing capabilities, enabling a seamless and friendly conversational experience for customers. The conversation happens right inside the messaging window where the customer can naturally interact just as they would with a human and the bot seamlessly transitions to a human assistant within the same window, whenever necessary.
With this launch, Amazon India aims to break the language barrier and provide a hassle-free support service to customers. The company is now enabling millions of Hindi speaking customers in the country who prefer to interact with Amazon’s automated messaging assistant in the language of their choice. With the launch of the automated assistant in Hindi, Amazon is taking the next step towards enhancing its customer service experience for Indian customers.
“When customers interact with the Automated Assistant, it first predicts the most likely issue they are trying to contact us for, post which customers can ask questions related to their issue and receive faster resolutions. By offering the Automated Assistant in Hindi, we are taking a big step towards localizing our post-order experience for Indian customers.” says Akshay Prabhu, Director, Customer Service, Amazon India.
“The new chat assistant in Hindi underlines our commitment to serve the next 100 million Indians to discover and shop with Amazon. We also see opportunities for scaling the messaging assistant as a contact channel —to increasingly resolving issues before a customer service associate is even involved,” he mentions.
At launch, the Hindi chat experience is available on the Amazon.in Android app.
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499