12:22 06th Aug, 2019
Pebble Brings New Wireless Car Charger At Rs.2499
Pebble announces its Wireless Car Charger: Grip, with fast Charge Technology
Pebble, one of the fastest growing Lifestyle Accessories Brand, announces its Wireless Car Charger: Grip, with fast Charge Technology, priced for Rs.2499.
After the successful launch of Pebble Smart Drive Car Charger with mono bluetooth headset and Pebble QC 3.0 Car Charger among Car Accessories, Pebble extends its Car Accessories Portfolio with Wireless Car Charger – ‘Grip’ a combination of Car Mobile Charger and a Mobile holder.
"Say goodbye to dead batteries, tangled cords, and dangerous driving with safer wireless charging that's blazing fast with GRIP," it says in a press release.
As the name suggests, the Car Charger doubles as an adhesive for 2X the strength, and grips to the Air vents. Simply attach it to your air vent and slide your phone into the mount for a secure hold of your device. The never slip Vent Mount, keeps the phone from slipping, sliding or falling off from the vents.
The very easy to use, Car Charger supports fast wireless charging with 10/7/5 W standards along with advanced temperature control, which maintains consistent temperature while charging and protects from overheating.
The Case friendly, Technology ensures 10 Way Circuit protection, not just from current surge, over-voltage, over-temperature protection but also from accidental fall when driving on bumpy roads or when applying sudden brakes.
The Qi Compatible Wireless Car Charger, is compatible to most of the phones. Designed to takes up minimal space, the Car Charger looks seamless when in use.
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens