02:24 09th Jul, 2019
Realme X With AMOLED Display And Pop-Up Selfie Camera To Launch On July 15 | TechTree.com
Realme X With AMOLED Display And Pop-Up Selfie Camera To Launch On July 15
The phone offers premium features at a competitive price.
Realme X is shaping up to be the most exciting mid-range smartphone in India. The company has confirmed that the phone will be priced under Rs 20,000. But, going by its features and specifications, Realme doesn't seem to have cut many corners. The device features a full-screen design without a notch. It uses a motorised pop-up mechanism for the selfie camera. According to the company, the slider mechanism is rated for 200,000 instances. That's about 50 pop-ups a day for over 10 years.
The handset sports a 6.5-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display. It has an in-display fingerprint sensor. The display also comes with Gorilla Glass 5 protection. Realme claims that the phone has a screen-to-body ratio of 91.2%. The Realme X is powered by the latest mid-range champion Snapdragon 710 chip. This 10 nm chip is powerful enough to handle modern games such as PUBG at high settings. The Realme X comes in 4 GB, 6 GB, and 8 GB RAM options. You get up to 128 GB of internal storage.
For the shutterbugs, the phone offers a 48 MP + 5 MP camera setup. The primary sensor is Sony's IMX586. For selfies, you get a 16 MP front-facing camera. The phone comes with a 3765 mAh battery. Thanks to Vooc flash charge technology, it can be charged 55% in just 30 minutes.
The Realme X comes with dual SIM support, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, and A-GPS. It runs Android 9.0 (Pie) with Realme's customisation on top. The phone will release on July 15 on Flipkart.com.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals