17:47 07th Jul, 2019
Lenovo Launches Mid-Range Motorola P50 In China
The handset comes with a punch-hole camera and Samsung processor.
Lenovo, the company that owns rights for Motorola, has announced Motorola P50 in China. Motorola One Vision for China. The handset is similar to the Motorola One Vision launched a few weeks ago in India.
The Motorola P50 is powered by Samsung’s Exynos 9609 chipset. The phone is only available in 6 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage version. The device sports a 6.3-inch IPS (In-Plane Switching) LCD with Full HD+ resolution. The display has a punch-hole for the front-facing camera. ANd there's a Gorilla Glass protection layer.
The phone houses a dual camera with a 48 MP primary and 5 MP depth sensor. For steady videos, it comes with OIS (Optical Image Stabilisation). You also get a 25 MP front-facing camera for selfies.
It is a standard affair at the connectivity front with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C port, and a 3.5 mm audio jack. The Motorola P50 supports dual SIM capability with 4G VoLTE. The houses a 3,500 mAh battery and ships with a 15W fast charger.
The phone runs Android 9.0 Pie. The phone will release in China on July 20. The Motorola P50 with 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage is priced at 2499 yuan in China (approx. Rs 25,000).
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance