01:43 05th Jul, 2019
HMD Confirms Penta-Camera Nokia 9 PureView For India
It is the world's first smartphone with five lens camera array.
HMD Global, the new home of the iconic Finnish mobile brand, introduced its latest flagship Nokia 9 PureView in India. It is the world’s first smartphone featuring a five camera array system featuring Zeiss optics. It comprises of two RGB sensors and three monochromatic sensors. These work in tandem to gather an insane amount of detail. The company claims that the phone pulls of impressive dynamic range. The sensors create an elaborate depth map to pull off texture detail. The handset is rated IP67 for dust and water resistance.
The phone is powered by Qualcomm's last generation Snapdragon 845 chipset. It is coupled with 6 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage. The Nokia 9 Pureview features a 6-inch P-OLED screen with QHD+ resolution. It has HDR10 and Gorilla Glass 5 protection. The screen has under display fingerprint sensor. The handset has a 3,320 mAh battery with 18 W fast charging. On the connectivity front, you get 4G VoLTE, dual SIM, Bluetooth 5.0, dual-band Wi-Fi, and A-GPS. The phone runs Android 9 Pie out of the box.
The Nokia 9 PureView will be available in blue. The device is priced at 599 euros, which is around Rs 46,300. However, there is no official word on the Indian pricing from the company.
- Philips 3.1 and 2.1 Channel Soundbars with Wireless Subwoofer launched
- Sony India launches a digital voice recorder ICD-UX570F
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband