02:24 03rd Jul, 2019
Vivo Introduces iQOO Neo Gaming Smartphone
The device is powered by Snapdragon 845 chip and has a triple camera.
Vivo's gaming-centric smartphone iQOO has got a watered-down sequel. Called simply the iQOO Neo, it is a mid-range gaming device with serious power. True to the iQOO's tagline of "Monster Inside", this new beast is powered by last year's flagship Snapdragon 845 processor. It comes with an impressive AMOLED screen with the in-display fingerprint scanner. The phone is available in violet gradient and a unique fiber texture variants. Like most gaming handsets, the iQOO Neo has a 4D vibration system. It has Xbox controller like rumble motor. What's more impressive is that its vibrations are synced with in-game elements. In simple words, it tells you the direction from which you are getting hit with directional vibrations.
The iQOO Neo features a 6.39-inch AMOLED screen with 1080×2340 pixels. It has Gorilla Glass protection and a waterdrop notch. The display also hosts a fingerprint sensor. The Snapdragon 845 chipset is paired with 6 GB / 8 GB RAM. It has 64 GB and 128 GB internal storage options and an expansion option.
The smartphone comes with a 12 MP camera primary camera along with an 8 MP wide-angle module. Plus, there's a 2 MP depth sensor for bokeh effect. You can make video calls or take self-portraits with the phone's 12 MP front-facing camera. The iQOO Neo covers 4G VoLTE connectivity, WI-Fi, A-GPS, and Bluetooth 5. Its 4500 mAh battery supports fast charging technology. Vivo claims that with the bundled 22.5 W charger, the phone can be charged from 0 to 50% in half an hour.
The Vivo iQOO Neo's price in China is revealed to be 1798 yuan (Approx. Rs 18,000) for the entry-level model. The 6 GB + 128 GB variant is priced at 1998 yuan (Rs 20,000). Shopper can also choose between the 8 GB + 64 GB model that costs 2098 yuan (Rs 21,000) and 8 GB + 128 GB version that costs 2298 yuan (Rs 23,000.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance