02:24 03rd Jul, 2019
Vivo Introduces iQOO Neo Gaming Smartphone | TechTree.com
Vivo Introduces iQOO Neo Gaming Smartphone
The device is powered by Snapdragon 845 chip and has a triple camera.
Vivo's gaming-centric smartphone iQOO has got a watered-down sequel. Called simply the iQOO Neo, it is a mid-range gaming device with serious power. True to the iQOO's tagline of "Monster Inside", this new beast is powered by last year's flagship Snapdragon 845 processor. It comes with an impressive AMOLED screen with the in-display fingerprint scanner. The phone is available in violet gradient and a unique fiber texture variants. Like most gaming handsets, the iQOO Neo has a 4D vibration system. It has Xbox controller like rumble motor. What's more impressive is that its vibrations are synced with in-game elements. In simple words, it tells you the direction from which you are getting hit with directional vibrations.
The iQOO Neo features a 6.39-inch AMOLED screen with 1080×2340 pixels. It has Gorilla Glass protection and a waterdrop notch. The display also hosts a fingerprint sensor. The Snapdragon 845 chipset is paired with 6 GB / 8 GB RAM. It has 64 GB and 128 GB internal storage options and an expansion option.
The smartphone comes with a 12 MP camera primary camera along with an 8 MP wide-angle module. Plus, there's a 2 MP depth sensor for bokeh effect. You can make video calls or take self-portraits with the phone's 12 MP front-facing camera. The iQOO Neo covers 4G VoLTE connectivity, WI-Fi, A-GPS, and Bluetooth 5. Its 4500 mAh battery supports fast charging technology. Vivo claims that with the bundled 22.5 W charger, the phone can be charged from 0 to 50% in half an hour.
The Vivo iQOO Neo's price in China is revealed to be 1798 yuan (Approx. Rs 18,000) for the entry-level model. The 6 GB + 128 GB variant is priced at 1998 yuan (Rs 20,000). Shopper can also choose between the 8 GB + 64 GB model that costs 2098 yuan (Rs 21,000) and 8 GB + 128 GB version that costs 2298 yuan (Rs 23,000.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals