01:19 29th Jun, 2019
10.Or Set To Launch Its Next Budget Smartphone G2 In July
The Amazon exclusive handset will feature a dual camera and 5,000 mAh battery.
Subsidy of the Chinese company Huaqin Technology, 10.or (Tenor) brand entered the Indian market in 2017. The Amazon exclusive brand made a debut with its budget 10.or E smartphone followed by the 10.or G. Now, the company is bringing the next-gen G2 model in India. The 10.or G2 comes with a notch screen and competitive specs.
The handset sports a 6.2-inch Full HD + display with a large notch. The 10.or G2 is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 636 chipset. It comes in 4 GB and 6 GB RAM variants. It has 64 GB internal storage and a microSD slot.
The 10.or G2 comes with dual camera setup. It has 16 MP primary lens with a 5 MP depth sensor. On the front, you get a 12 MP camera for selfies. his camera also has an LED flash. It houses a 5,000 mAh battery with support for quick charging. The phone is bundled with a 15W charger.
The phone will hit the stores on July 15. Amazon has not shared its pricing details. But based on the specifications, it is likely to cost under Rs 15,000. In this price range, it will compete with Xiaomi's Redmi Note 7 Pro and Vivo's upcoming Z1 Pro.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance