04:39 28th Jun, 2019
ZTE Unveils 5G Variant Of Its Dual-Screen Nubia X
The phone is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 855 chip.
ZTE has announced the 5G variant of its Nubia X smartphone. Simply called the Nubia X 5G, this phone is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 855 chipset comprising of X50 modem.
The Nubia X features a unique dual-screen design. The primary 6.26-inch AMOLED screen has Full HD+ resolution. This panel does not have a notch since it lacks a front-facing camera. If you want to take selfies, you need to flip the phone and use the rear camera as a selfie shooter thanks to the 5.1-inch HD+ screen.
The phone features a dual camera setup consisting of a 16-megapixel + 24-megapixel lens. The device uses machine learning for camera scene recognition. You also get two fingerprint sensors placed on either side of the phone.
It packs in a 3800 mAh battery with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0. The handset ships with an 18W charger. Since the phone has a screen on the back, it does not have a front-facing camera. Not bad considering that you get to shoot selfies with the main camera.
ZTE hasn't shared the details regarding the Nubia X 5G's launch and pricing details. But, we do know that this phone will first make it to the China Mobile network.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance