02:52 27th Jun, 2019
Yi Smart Dash Camera Lands In India For Rs 5,899 | TechTree.com
Yi Smart Dash Camera Lands In India For Rs 5,899
The dash cam can record Full HD videos and can also alert the driver of possible dangers.
Xiaomi backed start-up Yi technology has introduced its dash camera in India. In addition to recording videos, the dash cam comes with ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System). The system analyzes data such as speed and the distance of the vehicle in front and alerts the driver in terms of lane safety and possible collision.
The Yi Smart Dash features a 1/2.7" CMOS Sensor with an effective resolution of 1928x108. The lens has F1.8 aperture and 165-degree wide-angle view. It is ideal to reduce blind spots and monitor 3 lanes comfortably. The camera is highly sensitive, enabling accurate and detailed capture recordings. The high-sensitive sensor works perfectly in low-light conditions.
The camera can record videos at 60 fps, which is perfect to capture fast-moving scenes. It uses highly-efficient H.264 video encoding. The dash cam is equipped with a G-Sensor that can automatically save footage in the case of a collision to help you with insurance disputes.
The Yi Smart Camera sports a 2.7-inch 16:9 LCD screen. Its interface features 4 large touch buttons for quick operations. The Yi Smart Dash Camera is priced at Rs 5899. It is available for purchase from Amazon India.
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India
- Western Digital Offers Pocket-Sized WD Elements SE External SSD
- For A Great Flexible Work Experience, Choose The Poly Voyager 4300 UC Series Headset