00:29 21st Jun, 2019
Motorola Launches One Vision Smartphone With Punch-Hole Display
The handset is powered by Samsung's Exynos 9609 processor.
Motorola is taking another stab at the mid-range smartphone market. Under Lenovo leadership, the company has launched the Motorola One Vision in India. It is Motorola's first phone to feature punch-hole screen for the selfie camera. The Motorola One Vision sports a 21:9 CinemaVision 6.3-inch Full HD+ display. To maximize the screen size without increasing the phone's size, Motorola has opted for very thin bezels. As a result, you can easily use it with one hand. At the back, the phone boasts of 4D Corning Gorilla Glass with gradient hues.
The Motorola One Vision comes with artificial intelligence (AI) powered 48 MP rear camera with a 5 MP depth sensor. The module has Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS), which compensates against blurred photos and videos. The 25 MP front-facing camera is also equipped with low-light capabilities.
The phone is powered by Samsung's Exynos 9609 chip. The phone has 4 GB RAM and 128 GB storage. It also has a hybrid slot that can be used for either a secondary SIM or a microSD card slot. The phone houses a 3,500 mAh battery. It ships with 15W TurboPower charging technology, which gives you up to 7 hours of power in just 15 minutes of charging.
We will continue to partner with Google to exceed software requirements and deliver monthly security updates for 3 years, an up-to-date OS, and a simple interface through Android One.2 With the AndroidTM ecosystem, we empower you with helpful innovations, such as Google Assistant, and responsible features, like Digital Wellbeing, helping you focus on what matters most.
The phone runs Android One based on Android 9.0. The Motorola One Vision is priced Rs 19,999. It will be up for sale on Flipkart starting from 27 June.
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow