01:28 18th Jun, 2019
Nubia Launches Red Magic 3 Gaming Smartphone In India
The price of the base model starts from Rs 35,999.
Chinese brand Nubia has introduced its Red Magic 3 gaming smartphone in India. The company claims that it is an Esports-grade phone ideal for those taking part in PUBG or Fortnight gaming tournaments.
The Red Magic 3 is said to be the world's first phone with active-cooling technology. Inspired by the high-end gaming computers, the Red Magic 3 features an internal turbofan to vent out the heat. Plus, there's vapor cooling system too. The phone is powered by the top-end Snapdragon 855 chipset. The phone's base model comes with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB internal storage. The top variant offers 12 GB RAM and 256 GB internal storage. This should be more than enough for installing all your favorite games.
The phone features a 6.6-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen. The panel has a refresh rate of 90 Hz, which is similar to that of the latest OnePlus 7 Pro. For immersive audio, you get dual front-facing stereo speakers.
The phone features touch-sensitive shoulder triggers ideal for shooter games. These keys can be customized as per your playing style. It has an interesting 4D vibration system that highlights the direction from which you are being shot at. The handset has RGB lighting at the back. These lights synchronize with in-game events. The phone also comes with the Red Magic Game Space 2.0, which enables users to fine-tune performance, fan speeds, and monitor temperature in real time. This mode also blocks notifications for uninterrupted gaming.
The Red Magic 3 handset features a 48 MP single camera at the back. It uses Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS) to offer smooth video recordings. On the front, there's a 16 MP selfie camera. The phone houses a 5,000 mAh battery. The device comes with a 27 W quick charger.
The Red Magic 3 will be available on sale from June 27, 2019 on Flipkart. The 8 GB RAM variant is priced at Rs 35,999. The top model with 12 GB of RAM will set you back for Rs 46,999.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-