00:59 13th Jun, 2019
LG Announces Mid-Range X6 Smartphone In Korea | TechTree.com
LG Announces Mid-Range X6 Smartphone In Korea
The phone comes with a 6.2-inch screen and a triple rear camera.
LG has announced a new X series smartphone the X6. The device has thick chin but a tiny waterdrop notch. It features a fingerprint sensor at the back. LG claims that the phone is MIL-STD-810G compliant, which means it can withstand in rough conditions including significant temperature variation, thermal shock, and humidity.
The LG X6 sports a 6.2-inch HD+ screen with 19:9 aspect ratio. The phone houses MediaTek's Helio P22 chipset. It has 3 GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage, and a microSD card slot. The device features a 16 MP rear camera with a 2 MP depth sensor and 5 MP wide angle lens. There's a 13 MP front-facing camera too.
The phone ships with a 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC and a 3.5 audio jack. Other features include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, and 3,500 mAh battery. The phone is equipped with a dedicated Google assistant button.
The LG X6 will hit the stores in South Korea on June 14. It costs 349,800 won, which is equivalent to Rs 20,510.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals