00:59 13th Jun, 2019
LG Announces Mid-Range X6 Smartphone In Korea | TechTree.com
LG Announces Mid-Range X6 Smartphone In Korea
The phone comes with a 6.2-inch screen and a triple rear camera.
LG has announced a new X series smartphone the X6. The device has thick chin but a tiny waterdrop notch. It features a fingerprint sensor at the back. LG claims that the phone is MIL-STD-810G compliant, which means it can withstand in rough conditions including significant temperature variation, thermal shock, and humidity.
The LG X6 sports a 6.2-inch HD+ screen with 19:9 aspect ratio. The phone houses MediaTek's Helio P22 chipset. It has 3 GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage, and a microSD card slot. The device features a 16 MP rear camera with a 2 MP depth sensor and 5 MP wide angle lens. There's a 13 MP front-facing camera too.
The phone ships with a 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC and a 3.5 audio jack. Other features include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, and 3,500 mAh battery. The phone is equipped with a dedicated Google assistant button.
The LG X6 will hit the stores in South Korea on June 14. It costs 349,800 won, which is equivalent to Rs 20,510.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance