23:47 11th Jun, 2019
Samsung Launches Galaxy M40 For Rs 19,990 In India
The mid-range phone comes with a punch-home screen design.
Samsung launched its latest mid-range smartphone M40 in India. Currently, it is the top model in the M series. It comes with a plastic back, which Samsung called "glasstic". The device has an edge-to-edge screen with a punch-hole selfie camera.
The M40 sports a 6.3-inch Full HD+ LCD display. The phone is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 675 chipset. It comes with 6 GB RAM of RAM, 128 GB Internal Storage, and a micro SD card slot. The mid-range comes with the triple camera setup. The M40 boasts of a 32 MP primary lens with a 5 MP depth sensor. It is also accompanied by an 8 MP wide-angle camera. Finally, there is a 16 MP front camera for self-portraits.
Samsung has equipped the Galaxy M40 with a fingerprint sensor at the back. This 4G VoLTE handset comes with two SIM slots. Other connectivity features include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, and GPS. The phone gets a 3,500 mAh battery with fast charging tech. Moving onto the software, the phone ships with Android 9.0 Pie with One UI on top. The Galaxy M40 is priced at Rs 19,990 and will go on sale on 19th June.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance