23:35 28th May, 2019
Oppo Launches Reno With A Pop-Up Camera For Rs 39,990 | TechTree.com
Oppo Launches Reno With A Pop-Up Camera For Rs 39,990
The phone features a 6.6-inch OLED screen and powered by Snapdragon 855 chip.
Oppo has unveiled its Reno smartphone in India. This mid-range smartphone offers a premium build and flagship features starting at Rs 39,990. The phone comes with a unique wedge-shaped slider that houses a selfie camera. Oppo likes to call it the shark fin pop-up shooter. Owing to the slider, the phone has a full-screen display with no-notch at all.
The Oppo Reno features a 6.6-inch Full HD+ OLED screen. It also hosts an in-screen fingerprint sensor. The phone is powered by the Snapdragon 855 chip. It comes in 6 GB and 8 GB variants. On the photography front, you get a triple camera setup. The camera has a 48 MP sensor, 13 MP telephoto lens, and 8 MP wide lens. Oppo claims that the phone's periscope lens offers upto 10x zoom. The phone also has a 16 MP front-facing camera accompanied by an LED flash.
The phone is packed with connectivity options such as 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C. The latter also takes a headphone as the device lacks a 3.5 mm audio jack with Dolby Atmos support. The phone houses a 4,065 mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging technology.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals