20:00 24th May, 2019
Xiaomi Unveils Entry-Level Redmi 7A Smartphone In China | TechTree.com
Xiaomi Unveils Entry-Level Redmi 7A Smartphone In China
The no-frill smartphone comes with modest specs.
Hot on the heels of Redmi Note 7S, Xiaomi has introduced a new device. The phone comes in interesting colours. The Redmi features a water-resistant P2i coating. Currently, there's no information on the pricing, but the phone is expected to cost under Rs 10,000.
The Redmi 7A comes with a 5.4-inch HD+ screen. Xiaomi hasn't shared whether it is an IPS or regular LCD. The phone is powered by a Snapdragon 439 chip. The 7A offers 2 GB RAM and 16 GB storage. There's also a 3 GB RAM variant that gives you 32 GB internal storage. Moreover, there's a dedicated microSD card slot.
The device has a 13 MP single camera at the back. For selfies, you have to settle for a 5 MP module. The 4G VoLTE phone comes with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, and A-GPS. It draws power from a 4,000 mAh battery. On the software side of things, the Redmi 7A runs the latest MIUI 10 based Android 9 Pie.
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India
- Western Digital Offers Pocket-Sized WD Elements SE External SSD
- For A Great Flexible Work Experience, Choose The Poly Voyager 4300 UC Series Headset