20:00 24th May, 2019
Xiaomi Unveils Entry-Level Redmi 7A Smartphone In China | TechTree.com
Xiaomi Unveils Entry-Level Redmi 7A Smartphone In China
The no-frill smartphone comes with modest specs.
Hot on the heels of Redmi Note 7S, Xiaomi has introduced a new device. The phone comes in interesting colours. The Redmi features a water-resistant P2i coating. Currently, there's no information on the pricing, but the phone is expected to cost under Rs 10,000.
The Redmi 7A comes with a 5.4-inch HD+ screen. Xiaomi hasn't shared whether it is an IPS or regular LCD. The phone is powered by a Snapdragon 439 chip. The 7A offers 2 GB RAM and 16 GB storage. There's also a 3 GB RAM variant that gives you 32 GB internal storage. Moreover, there's a dedicated microSD card slot.
The device has a 13 MP single camera at the back. For selfies, you have to settle for a 5 MP module. The 4G VoLTE phone comes with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, and A-GPS. It draws power from a 4,000 mAh battery. On the software side of things, the Redmi 7A runs the latest MIUI 10 based Android 9 Pie.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance