02:20 24th May, 2019
Oppo Announces K3 With Pop-Up Camera In China
The phone offers a 16 MP dual camera and is powered by Snapdragon 710 chip.
Oppo, a subsidiary of BK electronics has unveiled the K3 smartphone in China. This mid-range device features a 'full screen' OLED screen with no notch. To accommodate the selfie camera, the Oppo K3 employs a motorized pop-up mechanism. Because the rear fingerprint sensor isn't aesthetically pleasing, Oppo has gone with the in-display fingerprint sensor.
The K3 is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 710 chipset. It comes with 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB internal storage. You also get an 8 GB RAM variant that lets you choose between 128 GB and 256 GB internal storage. The phone features a 6.5-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen.
In the camera department, you get a 16 MP rear camera with a 2 MP depth sensor. The pop-up selfie camera boasts of a 16 MP module. It is a 4G VoLTE phone with dual SIM support. It covers other essential features such as dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, and A-GPS. It packs in a 3,765 mAh battery. Oppo has baked in VOOC 3.0 fast charging technology into this phone.
The Oppo K3 will be available for purchase in China starting from the 1st of June. Its base model is priced at 1599 yuan, which is roughly Rs 16,000. The 8 GB RAM model with 128 GB internal storage costs 1899 yuan (approx. 19,000). Lastly, the top model will set you back for 2299 yuan (approx. Rs 23,000).
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-