03:32 23rd May, 2019
Huawei Introduces Honor 20 And Honor 20 Pro With Quad-Cameras | TechTree.com
Huawei Introduces Honor 20 And Honor 20 Pro With Quad-Cameras
These phones are expected to compete with the OnePlus 7 line-up.
Huawei has been making headlines for the last few days. After getting banned by President Trump, the company is getting isolated by most tech giants including Google, Microsoft, Qualcomm, ARM, and Broadcom. However, in this particular instance, Huawei is in the news for the right reasons. The Chinese company has unveiled its Honor 20 line-up of phones.
The Honor 20 and Honor 20 Pro are quite similar handsets. These mid-range devices will compete with the likes of the latest OnePlus 7 and Zenfone 6. The Honor 20 and Honor 20 Pro are powered by Huawei's in-house Kirin 980 chip. Both the phones feature a 6.2-inch Full HD+ screen punch hole camera on the top left-hand side. The Honor 20 Pro comes with 8 GB RAM and 256 GB internal storage, while the Honor 20 settles for 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage.
In terms of camera, the Honor 20 Pro offers a 48 MP main sensor, 16 MP wide lens, 8 MP telephoto lens, and lastly 2 MP sensor for macro. The regular variant comes with a 48 MP main shooter, 16 MP wide sensor, 2 MP macro, and 2 MP depth sensor. For sellers, these devices offer a 32 MP front-facing camera. The handset comes with all the essential connectivity features such as 4G VoLTE and dual-band Wi-Fi. The Honor 20 packs-in a 3,750 mAh battery. The 20 Pro comes with the higher 4,000 mAh capacity.
The Honor 20 and 20 Pro will hit the stores in India on the 11th of June. The Honor 20 is priced at 499 euros, which roughly translates to Rs 39,000. The Pro model costs 599 euros (approx Rs 46,500).
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals