16:14 21st May, 2019
Nokia 3.2 Available In India This Week At Rs 8999 | TechTree.com
Nokia 3.2 Available In India This Week At Rs 8999
Nokia 3.2 has a dedicated Google Assistant button and will go on sale for the first time in India later this week.
The much-awaited Nokia 3.2 has been launched officially in India today and will be available by the end of this week. The Nokia 3.2's highlights are its large 6.26-inch HD+ display and massive 4,000mAh battery, which will give a battery life of two days. It also features a dedicated Google Assistant button. The Nokia 3.2 will go on sale for the first time in India later this week, via major retail outlets and the Nokia site.
The dual-SIM (Nano) Nokia 3.2 runs Android 9.0 Pie, and is part of the Android One program giving it a promise of frequent updates and an optimized interface. It sports a 6.26-inch HD+ (720x1520 pixels) resolution and 19:9 aspect ratio in polycarbonate chassis. The phone is powered by quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 429 SoC and packs 2GB or 3GB of RAM depending on the variant.
he smartphone comes with single 13-megapixel sensor with an f/2.2 autofocus lens on the back and a 5-megapixel fixed-focus selfie shooter on the front with an f/2.2 lens. HMD Global is offering 16HN or 32GB of inbuilt storage, once again depending on the variant, expandable via microSD card (up to 400GB).
The Nokia 3.2 in terms of connectivity options features includes 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS/ A-GPS, FM radio, a 3.5mm audio jack, and a Micro-USB port. The 32GB variant of the Nokia 3.2 also sports a fingerprint sensor.
The Nokia 3.2 price in India starts at Rs. 8,990 for its 2GB RAM/ 16GB storage variant, going up to Rs. 10,790 for its 3GB RAM/ 32GB storage variant. It will be available in Black and Steel colour variants, and will go on sale in the country from May 23 via the Nokia website and top retail outlets.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals