10:02 15th May, 2019
Ambrane's Wireless Earphone Is Packed With Style And Comfort
It features crystal clear voice calls with Noise Isolation Technology and audio Transmission up to 10 meters
Ambrane India, a mobile accessories brand, extends its audio category by introducing Wireless Earphones ‘ANB-11’ (Neko), which redefines the trends of comfort and style in an earphone. With lightweight body and ergonomic design, ANB-11 comes with the promise to produce crisp sound, thumping bass & clear treble to provide a sonic music experience.
Talking about the features and specifications, these earphones are equipped with latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology for seamless connectivity while listening to your favorite music and answering calls with no loss of audio transmission up to 10 meters. With Noise Isolation Technology, ANB-11 makes sure external noises won’t be any hindrance between you and your favorite music. Its 150 mAh durable lithium polymer battery supports up to 4 hours music time and 6 hours of talk time. Easy-to-use on the move, these earphones also support hands-free calling with easy operation buttons. They have built-in micro SD card slot as well.
Designed with a lightweight body and metallic ear pieces, ANB-11 will surely enhance your music experience. Its soft ear buds will stay comfortably firm in place to guarantee fatigue-free ears along with tangle-free comfort. When not in use, the ear buds lock around your neck through built-in magnets studded behind the ear buds. Enabling tangle-free cable management, the cable can also be neatly clipped with the adjuster and stopper.
Commenting on the new addition, Ashok Rajpal – Director, Ambrane says, "Audio shall be a much focused category for Ambrane this year. We are focusing on products which support on the go Corporate Lifestyle – Not very flashy and jazzy rather subtle sophistication with Maximum functionality. ANB 11 is the first in the series; we have over 20 new launches in next 3 months."
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-