15:11 18th Apr, 2019
India's Interactive Credit Card: The Ultimate Guide
In the past few decades, the world has faced a plethora of technological advancements. As expected, the banking sector has taken another step forward to enhance the customers' shopping experience
Of course, we have debit cards and credit cards as some of our primary cashless payment methods. But the downside to them is that we continue to pay for goods and services as we did decades ago. Nothing in the present day world is exceptional about credit and debit cards. Well, until now. The IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card is here to make a significant change in the way people normally pay for stuff. And this time, it's going to be groundbreaking.
There are many aspects of our life in which we can avail different services just by the push of a button. A classic example of advancement is DPC watchdog violation with TechLoris. Integrating this concept with a credit card certainly holds immense potential. Did you know that merely by pushing a button, a user will be entitled to numerous payment options? Yes, it's that simple!
IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card: Revolutionizing The Way We Pay
The newly launched IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card has the potential to offer the users with great functionality as well as profound value. There are three options presented in front of the user associated with LED lights. Sumant Kathpalia, the head of the IndusInd Bank, customer banking says that they aim to provide people with means to carry out their transactions using multiple methods with their credit cards. They strive to improve the customer experience with the help of their service propositions and innovative products. The customers can shop as well as take credits at the same time. Moreover, they can also use rewards.
How IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card Works
1. EMI, Rewards, and Credit are the three buttons that IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card comprises.
2. If you wish to purchase a product in easy installments, you can opt for the EMI option. There is no processing fee mandatory for the customer to pay in this case. Also, you don't have to apply for a loan. The card offers you the options of selecting a time frame for paying the installments from 6, 12, 18 or 24 EMIs. The rate of interest offered is 12%.
3. Most stores offer reward points to their regular customers. The best thing about these points is that you can utilize them for your upcoming purchases. Earlier, the customers were required to fill forms, catalogs, and spend a significant amount of time speaking to an executive at a call center. But with IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card, you can make the transaction from the reward points you have accrued before!
4. Some people have a knack for things to work conventionally. If you are not ready to jump right into the new technology yet, you there is a third option where you can use the IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card as your regular credit card. Just like in the steps mentioned above, all you need to do is push a button here as well.
Some Additional Benefits Of IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card
Besides these three incredible payment options, by using IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card, you are also entitled to the following additional advantages. Let's take a look.
1. Access to different services for travel assistance including flat tires, emergency fuel, battery replacements, and accident management.
2. For every time you spend Rs. 150, you earn a reward point.
3. Buy a movie ticket via Book My Show and get a complimentary ticket for Satyam Cinemas.
4. Avail a 1% fuel surcharge waiver across fuel stations all over India.
5. Access to reservations, gifting services, event bookings, flight bookings, and other concierge services.
As far as apprehensions regarding fraud are concerned, this card has got you covered. The Total Protect covers for an amount up to your credit card limit. If you lose your card, all you need to do is report within 48 hours, and you can prevent unauthorized transactions.
Summing It Up
Gone are the days when users had to undergo massive paperwork to carry out essential transactions. Earlier, people had to make calls to the bank very often. Moreover, to redeem reward points or to avail the benefits of EMI, users had to log in to get their POS transactions converted. But with IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card, the nation has been introduced to a gamechanger that is a huge step forward to meeting more elite technology and seemingly adopting it into our daily lives.
TAGS: Interactive Credit Card
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones