21:26 30th Mar, 2019
Panda Helper App Download Tutorial for iPhone and Android
Panda Helper is the latest alternative to Cydia, a third-party app installer that offers great features
It is full of apps, games, some Cydia tweaks and plenty of modified apps and games that offer far better alternatives to what Apple offers and to some of the stock apps in the app store. It is completely free to download and use, and it supports both iOS and Android so read on for all the details.
How To Download Panda Helper:
Downloading Panda App is quite simple; just choose your mobile platform and follow the guide:
- Go to the official Panda Helper download page and tap one of the buttons to start the profile download
- Tap Install on the page that opens
- Go to your home screen; you will see a button that says Loading.
- You should now see the app installation indicator; if it reads Waiting, tap on it and the installation will start
- Wait for the installation to finish and then the Panda Helper app icon will show up on your home screen
- Tap the icon and a message will popup reading Trust The App
- To do this, open Settings>General
- Tap Profiles and tap the name of the developer in the Profiles list
- Tap on Trust and close Settings; the app is ready to use
For this, you need to install the .apk file
- Open your Android Settings app and go to Security
- Enable Unknown Sources so the .apk file can be downloaded
- Close Settings and then tap the button from the above link to download the .apk file
- Look in Downloads for the file, tap it and then tap to install it
- When the installation is done, the Panda app icon should be on your home screen – f not, repeat the steps.
How to Use Panda Helper:
Panda App Store is one of the easiest app installers to use:
- Tap on the app icon on your home page to open Panda Helper
- Tap Apps – bottom of the screen
- Choose your app category
- Find the app or game you want to download and tap on it
- Follow the in-app instructions to install it
Panda Helper app store offers some great features:
- App Store Apps – apps and games, including some premium, from the official app store
- Exclusive Panda Helper Apps – Cydia tweaks, including emulators, screen recorders, media apps and more
- Tweaked Apps – lots of popular stock apps with new features
- Modified Games – popular games with extra features and all the in-app features unlocked for free
Frequently Asked Questions:
While we get lots of questions about Panda Helper, some are asked more often than others so here are the answers to some of those questions:
How Do I Fix The Untrusted Developer Error?
This is easy to fix and tends to show up with all custom content:
- Open Settings>General>Profiles
- Find the app developer name in the list and tap it
- Tap on Trust and shut Settings
The error will be gone.
Does Panda Helper Void My Warranty?
No, it doesn’t. The installer is safe to download and doesn’t need root access as Cydia did. That means it doesn’t break the security rules that Apple has in place and it downloads like any regular app. What may cause a problem is if you use a tweak that changes how your device works. That is easy to get around if your device needs to go for repair – just delete the tweak.
Panda Helper won't Download Or Verify – What Happened?
It’s nothing you did so don’t worry. Panda Helper uses expired enterprise certificates and Apple revokes these regularly. The developers do try to keep up and update the certificates but sometimes they miss one. All you need to do is delete Panda Helper from your device and wait for a couple of hours. By then, the developers will have caught up and you can install the app again.
Panda Helper is the best alternative installer; download it today, follow us on Facebook and we’ll send more app recommendations your way
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones