21:24 30th Mar, 2019
ACMarket AppStore is the PlayStore Alternative
ACMarket is a best alternative to the PlayStore for Android users.
Much like the official store, it offers a ton of apps and games, many of them modified with great new features.
And the good news, It is completely free. Read on for all the details
How to Install ACMarket:
Installing ACMarket requires you to manually download and install the .ipa file to your Android device.
- Open your Settings app and tap on Security
- Find and enable the Unknown Sources option – if you don’t, the APK file cannot be downloaded
- Now Download the ACMarket .apk file on your Android device
- Locate it on your device and open it
- Tap the file to install it and wait
- When the installation is successful, you will see the ACMarket icon on your home screen
- If the icon isn’t there, repeat these steps carefully, making sure Unknown Sources is enabled.
We’re not done yet.
How to Use ACMarket:
AC Market is very easy to use. When it has been successfully downloaded onto your device:
- Tap the icon on your home screen to open it
- Pick your category:
- Apps – Android apps, all free
- Games – loads of Android games for free
- Mods – modified versions of popular games and apps
- Browse through the list or search for a specific app or game using the search bar
- Tap your app or game, tap Install and wait
- The icon will appear on your home screen
See how easy it is?
Common market Problems:
While AC Market is stable and reliable, on occasion it just stops working. Don’t worry; there are ways to fix this:
Method 1: Resetting App Preferences
- Open Settings
- Tap on Apps (Or Apps Manager)
- Go to All Apps and tap on the menu
- Tap on Reset App Preferences
- Tap Reset Now
- Try again, AC Market should work
Method 2: Clearing Package Installer Cache and Data
- Open Settings
- Go to Apps (or Manage Apps)
- Tap System Apps>Package Installer
- Tap on Clear Data and then on Clear Cache
- Try again
Note – if you use Android Marshmallow, these are found under the Storage option
Still not working?
Method 3: Enable Unknown Sources
As we said at the start if this option is NOT enabled, AC Market will not work:
- Open Settings>Security
- Tap Unknown Sources and enable it
- Try again; if ACMarket still isn’t working, delete it.
- Keeping Unknown Sources enabled, reinstall it
Wait, there’s more
Is ACMarket Safe to Use?
Yes. The developers spent a lot of time developing the app installer and making sure it was safe to use. They issue regular updates which you must install to keep it that way. You should also use reputable anti-virus software to protect yourself too because there may be a rogue app slip through the net.
How to Delete AC Market:
If ACMarket isn’t for you or it is causing you a problem, just delete it from your device:
- Launch Settings>Applications
- Tap ACMarket in the list
- Tap on Uninstall
- ACMarket will be deleted
Simple as that
If you fancy trying something a little different, there are alternatives to AC Market:
Panda Helper is one of the best alternatives, offering thousands of apps and games. Choose form modified stock apps, tweaked games, emulators, screen recorders and more.
TutuApp is another excellent alternative and was one of the first to be released. With thousands of modified apps and games on offer, with a few tweaks thrown in for good measure, it’s worth a look.
It’s your turn
Let us know your thoughts on ACMarket and follow us on Facebook for more great tips and app recommendations like this
TAGS: App Store
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones