18:51 09th Mar, 2019
Vivo Y91i Offers A Waterdrop Notch Screen For Rs 7990
The entry-level handset is powered by Helio P22 chipset.
The sub 10k segment has been heated up owing to some recent launches like the Redmi Note 7 and Realme 3. Now, Vivo has joined the party with its entry-level Y91i. Unlike its competition, the Vivo Y91i won't be limited to online stores. It is priced at Rs 7,990 for the 16 GB storage variant and Rs 8,490 for the 32 GB variant. The Vivo V91i comes in some interesting Fusion Black, Ocean Blue, and Sunset Red colours.
The Vivo Y91i sports a polycarbonate body but with a gradient like hue at the back. It lacks a fingerprint sensor and makes do with a single lens camera setup at the rear. At the front it gets a 6.2-inch HD+ IPS 2.5D curved LCD display which Vivo calls as Halo FullView display. It has a waterdrop style notch at the top and a very slim bottom chin bezel which makes it look pricier than it is. It is powered by an octacore Helio P22 chipset which is based on the 12nm process. It comes equipped with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB / 32 GB internal storage with expandable storage up to 256 GB via the dedicated microSD card slot.
On the camera front, it comes with a 13-megapixel sensor with f/2.2 aperture at the rear. There is an 8-megapixel selfie snapper at the front which performs Face unlock duties. Other features include 4G VoLTE, Dual SIM, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, microUSB, 3.5mm audio jack etc. The device runs on Funtouch OS on top of Android Oreo 8.1 and is powered by a 4030 mAh battery under its hood.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones