01:03 03rd Mar, 2019
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Lands In India For Rs 10,000 | TechTree.com
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Lands In India For Rs 10,000
The budget phone comes with a 6.3-inch Full HD+ screen.
Xiaomi has introduced its Redmi Note 7 in India. The budget phone comes with a premium design. The Chinese brand has added splash-proof P2i nano-coating that will. It protects the phone against accidental spills.
The Note 7 sports a 6.3-inch Full HD+ screen with a waterdrop notch. It is powered by Snapdragon 660 chipset coupled with up to 4 GB of RAM. The device comes with 64 GB internal storage and you can expand it further via a microSD card slot.
Xiaomi offers a 12 MP rear camera with a secondary 2 MP camera. The device is equipped with a 13 MP front-facing camera. On the connectivity front, you get 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, and A-GPS. Moreover, you get a fingerprint sensor for security and IR blaster to be used as a universal remote.
The Redmi Note 7 has a 4,000 mAh battery. It runs Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10 on top. The device's price starts at Rs 10,000. It will be available on Flipkart starting from March 6.
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India
- Western Digital Offers Pocket-Sized WD Elements SE External SSD
- For A Great Flexible Work Experience, Choose The Poly Voyager 4300 UC Series Headset