01:10 22nd Feb, 2019
Xiaomi Announces The Mi 9 SE With A Triple Rear Cameras | TechTree.com
Xiaomi Announces The Mi 9 SE With A Triple Rear Cameras
It is the first phone to run on Qualcomm's Snapdragon 712 chipset.
With the Redmi brand catering to the budget smartphone market, Xiaomi is focussing on the high-end segment with its Mi series. Its current flagship is the Mi 9. And now the company has introduced a watered down version dubbed the Mi 9 SE. It carries the same premium built with the gradient holographic panel at the rear. It misses out on wireless charging though.
The phone sports a 6-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display from Samsung. It comes with a waterdrop style display notch at the top and slim bottom chin bezel which lends it a very impressive 90.4 percent screen-to-body ratio. The screen gets Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It also comes with an in-display fingerprint sensor like its bigger sibling.
The Mi 9 SE is the first device to be equipped with an octacore Snapdragon 712 SoC (System on Chip) which is based on the 10 nm process. It comes with 6 GB LPDDR4X RAM coupled with either 64 GB / 128 GB UFS 2.1 storage. On the photography front it gets vertically stacked triple camera at the rear. The primary sensor comes right off from the Mi 9 which is 48-megapixel IMX586 sensor from Sony. There is an 8-megapixel telephoto sensor and a 13-megapixel ultra-wide angle sensor as well. The 20-megapixel f/2.0 selfie snapper sits in the waterdrop notch.
The Mi 9 SE comes with dual 4G VoLTE support, NFC, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS + GLONASS, Dual-band Wi-Fi, USB Type-C, Infrared sensor etc. It comes preloaded with MIUI 10 based on Android 9.0 Pie out of the box. The 3070 mAh battery comes with fast charging support. The Xiaomi Mi 9 SE will go on sale in China from March 1st and is priced at 1,999 CNY (Rs. 21,000 approx.) for the 64 GB variant and 2,299 CNY (Rs. 24,000) for the 128 GB variant.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance