22:28 10th Feb, 2019
The Coolpad Cool 3 Offers A Waterdrop Notch Display For Rs 6,000
It is powered by an octa-core 1.3 GHz processor by UNISOC.
Coolpad, a Chinese smartphone manufacturer forayed into the Indian market back in 2015. Last year, it launched the Mega 5, Mega 5C, and Mega 5M in the country. All the three smartphones came under the Rs. 10,000 price bracket. And now the company is building 2019 line-up. The first one is the Cool 3 smartphone priced at Rs 6,000. The Coolpad Cool 3 will be available online as well as through offline stores across the country.
Coolpad has jumped the waterdrop notch display bandwagon with its Cool 3 device. It does have a slightly thicker lower chin bezel though. The handset is made of polycarbonate and possesses a glossy back panel with shiny edges. It sports a 5.7-inch HD+ display with 720 x 1500 pixels resolution. It is powered by an octa-core 1.3 GHz processor by UNISOC (Formerly known as Spreadtrum). It is equipped with 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage, and a microSD card slot. The fingerprint sensor is housed at the rear of the device.
On the photography front, the Cool 3 comes with a vertical arrangement of dual cameras at the rear. It comprises of an 8-megapixel primary sensor and a 0.3-megapixel secondary sensor for capturing depth information. The waterdrop notch at the front comes with a 5-megapixel selfie snapper which comes with Face Unlock and beautification features.
The Coolpad Cool 3 runs on Android 9.0 Pie straight out of the box which is quite unheard of at this price point. It also packs in a decent 3000 mAh battery.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones