19:34 04th Feb, 2019
Samsung Galaxy S9+ Gets A Hefty Price Cut
The cost of its base model has come down to Rs 57,900 from Rs 64,900.
Last year, Samsung introduced the Galaxy S9+ in India with a starting price of Rs 64,900. Now, before launching the Galaxy S10 line-up, the Korean company is clearing up the inventory of its predecessor. The company is offering Rs 7,000 discount on the current S series flagship. As a result, the Galaxy S9+ with 64 GB can now be purchased for Rs 57,900. For the 128 GB storage version, you will have to spend Rs 61,900. Finally, the 256 GB variant's price has gone down from Rs 72,900 to Rs 65,900.
The news comes from the Twitter handle of popular retailer MaheshTelecom. However, the price cut is not limited to brick-and-mortar shops. You can also avail the handset at new prices from Samsung's official online store.
The Galaxy S9+ is still a great a handset with its 6.2-inch Quad HD+ OLED screen. It packs-in serious power with its Exynos 9 Series 9810 chipset. The handset offers 6 GB RAM and 64 GB, 128 GB or 256 GB storage to choose from.
On the photography front, you get a 12 MP dual camera setup. Apart from capturing impressive pictures, it can record slo-mo videos at 960fps. For selfies, you get an 8 MP wide-angle camera with autofocus.
The handset features a premium glass and metal design. With IP68 rating, it is water and dust resistant. The phone comes with a 3,500 mAh battery with fast charging.
- Philips 3.1 and 2.1 Channel Soundbars with Wireless Subwoofer launched
- Sony India launches a digital voice recorder ICD-UX570F
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband