18:30 04th Feb, 2019
Oppo To Introduce K Series Smartphone On Feb 6
The mid-range handset offers a waterdrop notch and in-display fingerprint sensor.
Oppo is all set to launch the K series phones in India. The first handset in this line-up called K1 will be official this week. The handset has already been revealed in China. We know for sure that it features a thin-bezel screen with a waterdrop notch design. The Oppo K1 also features an in-display fingerprint sensor.
The phone is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 660 processor chipset. It comes in 4 GB and 6 GB RAM variants. The Oppo K1 sports a dual camera setup that comprises of 16 MP + 2 MP optics. For selfies, you get a single 25 MP lens. The device has a 3600 mAh battery with fast charging technology.
The Oppo K1 is expected to be released in India on February 6. The phone will be available via Flipkart. At this point though, there's no information on its pricing.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones