18:30 01st Feb, 2019
Realme 2 Goes On Open Sale on Flipkart For Rs. 9,499 | TechTree.com
Realme 2 Goes On Open Sale on Flipkart For Rs. 9,499
You no longer have to put up with annoying flash sales.
Realme is a subsidiary of BBK electronics and a sister company of Oppo and Vivo. Mainly developed keeping the Indian market in mind and headed by an Indian team, Realme found success from the get go. Realme stirred the market with its Realme 1 smartphone by providing excellent value for money proposition owing to its textured acrylic back, decent processor, and good camera performance. Realme did a Xiaomi that regard where Xiaomi had literally blown away the competition with its original Redmi devices when it set foot in India.
Then, came the Realme 2 in September 2018, which was seen as a successor to the Realme 1 by the consumers. But according to the company it was just a second device in its line-up. It came with a 6.2-inch notch type display but only with HD+ resolution this time. On the camera front it came with dual camera sensors at the rear comprising of 13-megapixel and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. The notch carried the 8-megapixel selfie snapper. As far as the performance goes, the folks were disappointed as this one was powered by the Snapdragon 450 SoC (System on Chip) as opposed to the much powerful Helio P60 chipset of the Realme 1.
For Rs 8,990, the Realme 2 was priced lower than its predecessor. The prices were hiked later on and it now retails for Rs 9,499 for the 3 GB RAM/ 32 GB storage while the 4 GB RAM / 64 GB storage variant retails for Rs 10,990. Initially available only via the annoying flash sales, the Realme 2 is now readily available via open sale on Flipkart. It comes in Diamond Black, Diamond Blue and Diamond Red colour options.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals