01:59 16th Jan, 2019
Huawei Y9 (2019) Comes With Dual Front Cameras For Rs 15,990 | TechTree.com
Huawei Y9 (2019) Comes With Dual Front Cameras For Rs 15,990
The mid-range phone comes with 6.5-inch Full HD screen.
Huawei has launched its mid-range smartphone Huawei Y9 (2019) in the Indian market. It is priced competitively at Rs 15,990 for the lone 4 GB RAM + 64 GB storage variant. It is an Amazon exclusive product that comes in black and blue. Huawei is also throwing in a free boat Rockerz Sports Bluetooth headset worth Rs 2,990 with the device.
The Huawei Y9 (2019) sports a 6.5-inch FullHD+ LCD 2.5D curved display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and a Honor 8x like notch at the front. The rear gets a 3D arc curved glossy back panel which looks like glass. The fingerprint sensor is placed at the back and is claimed to unlock the device in 0.3 secs. Compared to last year’s Huawei Y9 this one comes with a more powerful octacore Kirin Hisilicon 710 SoC (System on Chip) which is built on a power efficient 12nm process. The onboard GPU Turbo kicks in to provide 1.3x times performance from the Mali G-51 MP4 GPU (Graphical Processing Unit).
On the optics front, it is equipped with a dual rear camera setup which comprises of a 16-megapixel f/2.0 aperture primary shooter accompanied by a 2-megapixel f/2.4 depth sensor. For selfie aficionados, it comes with dual selfie cameras comprising of a 13-megapixel f/1.8 aperture primary shooter accompanied by a 2-megapixel depth sensor. All cameras get AI (Artificial Intelligence) support for advanced scene selection of more than 500 scene types in real-time. Both the front and rear cameras can shoot Full HD 1080p videos @ 30 fps (frames per second).
The Huawei Y9 (2019) comes with a dedicated microSD card slot, 4G VoLTE support, Dual-SIM, Dual band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0. microUSB 2.0, 3.5mm audio jack and other necessary sensors such as accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity and compass. It runs on EMUI 8.2 on top of Android 8.1 Oreo.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals