19:21 06th Jan, 2019
The Huawei Y9 (2019) With Quad Cameras Headed For India Launch | TechTree.com
The Huawei Y9 (2019) With Quad Cameras Headed For India Launch
The mid-range device is expected to cost under Rs 20,000.
Amazon India is teasing the launch of Huawei Y9 (2019). This mid-range device was first launched in Kenya on October 2018 and is expected to reach the Indian shores this month. It will be an Amazon exclusive product and would come in Midnight Black, Sapphire Blue and Aurora Purple colour options. Prices are expected to be under the Rs 20,000 mark and will come with multiple RAM and internal memory variants.
The Huawei Y9 (2019) sports a glossy plastic back panel which endows it a premium look. The fingerprint sensor is placed at the back and is claimed to unlock the device in 0.3 secs. At the front, you get a 6.5-inch FullHD+ LCD display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio. A notch at the top of the display and very slim bezels all around it suggests that it is only as tall as the Samsung Note 9 while providing a bigger display size. It gets a bump up in specifications for 2019 as it gets a more powerful octacore Kirin Hisilicon 710 SoC (System on Chip) which is built on a power efficient 12nm process. It may come equipped with 4 GB / 6GB of RAM and up to 128 GB internal storage which is expandable via the microSD card slot.
In the camera department, it gets dual rear camera setup which comprises of a 16-megapixel f/2.0 aperture primary shooter accompanied by a 2-megapixel f/2.4 depth sensor. For selfie aficionados it comes with dual selfie cameras comprising of a 13-megapixel f/1.8 aperture primary shooter accompanied by a 2-megapixel depth sensor. All cameras get AI (Artificial Intelligence) support for advanced scene selection and advanced image output. Both the front and rear cameras can shoot FullHD 1080p videos @ 30 fps (frames per second).
Other noteworthy features include, 4G VoLTE support, Dual-SIM, Dual band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0. microUSB 2.0, 3.5mm audio jack and other necessary sensors such as accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity and compass. The handset runs on EMUI 8.2 on top of Android 8.1 Oreo and is powered by a non-removable 4000 mAh battery under its hood.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals