16:36 03rd Jan, 2019
ZAAP Brings Splash-Proof Wireless Bluetooth Speakers | TechTree.com
ZAAP Brings Splash-Proof Wireless Bluetooth Speakers
The Bluetooth Speaker is available at Rs. 3,299/- from Amazon, Snapdeal, Zaaptech.com and selected retail stores.
Lifestyle technology brand Zaap has strengthened its musical line-up with its latest Waterproof Bluetooth speakers.
The Hydra Xtreme is a next-generation Bluetooth speaker developed and designed by ZAAP USA for the Indian market. The rubberized Bluetooth speaker is a premium rugged device which provides ultimate impact resistance while promising the users a sporty look due to its exterior.
Resistant to water, shock, dust and snow, Hydra Xtreme comes with a compass and carabineer clip for those adventure junkies who wish to carry the Bluetooth speaker anywhere and everywhere including trekking and camping.
ZAAP Hydra Xtreme, compatible with iOS, Android & Windows devices comes with an astonishing battery backup due to its 2,000 mAh battery. This speaker can give up to 8 hours of play time with just one full charge. Hydra Xtreme further allows the users to accept or reject phone calls, change tracks or adjust the volume all with the help of its built-in microphone.
The Bluetooth speaker comes with 12 watts 250 mm drivers and passive subwoofers which deliver pure sound and rich bass experience. The advanced 3.0 Bluetooth technology connects to your Smartphone, Tablet, and Laptop etc. in less than 6 seconds, with a super-optimized version of Bluetooth that consumes less energy and delivers crystal clear sound.
Hydra Xtreme comes with a micro USB charging cable, 3.5 MM Aux-in cable, Carabiner, Compass, and a 12-Month Warranty card.
ZAAP’s Hydra Xtreme Bluetooth Speaker is available at an exclusive seasonal price of INR 3,299/- from Amazon, Snapdeal, Zaaptech.com & selected retail stores.
TAGS: Bluetooth Speakers
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals