00:07 22nd Dec, 2018
ZTE Launches Nubia Red Magic Gaming Smartphone For Rs 29,000
The phone will compete with the likes of Poco F1 and Honor Play.
ZTE’s Nubia has launched its gaming smartphone Red Magic in India. The phone features a hexagonal design pattern at the back. The phone gets a unique tapered mid portion with an RGB LED strip, which is customisable. You can set it notify for incoming calls, messages and other notifications as well.
The phone has heat dissipating design elements as well. For immersive audio, the phone offers a 3.5 mm audio jack with Dirac audio tech and a TAS2555 Amplifier built in.
The device boasts of a 6-inch Full HD+ LCD display. The Red Magic is powered by last year's flagship chipset Snapdragon 835. It is equipped by 8 GB LPDDR4X RAM and comes with 128 GB UFS 2.1 internal memory storage, which is quite a snappy RAM and storage combo.
For performance boost during the gaming, the device comes with a dedicated button. It kills background process, notifications, and incoming calls so that you don’t get distracted during those intense gaming sessions.
On the photography front the handset sports an 8-megapixel front selfie shooter and a single rear camera which a 24-megapixel sensor with a wide f/1.7 aperture.
The Red Magic comes with a 3,800 mAh battery with Charging tech. The Nubia Red Magic is now available via Amazon India.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones