11:46 20th Dec, 2018
HTC Introduces Desire 12S Smartphone In Taiwan
The budget smartphone comes with a dual tone design.
Looks like HTC is still around afterall. The Taiwanse company just announced the Desire 12S. It is a budget handset that comes with a neat dual tone finish on its back.
The Desire 12S sports a 5.7-inch HD+ screen. It is powered by the basic Snapdragon 435 chipset. The phone comes in 3 GB and 4 GB RAM variants. Based on the model, you will get either 32 GB or 64 GB internal storage. The phone features a mircoSD card slot too.
The rear assembly look as if it features a dual camera setup, but you only get a 13 MP camera accompanied by an LED flash. For selfies, you get a 13 MP front-facing snapper. The 4G VoLTE smartphone comes with connectivity essentials such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, and GPS. The phone packs in a 3075 mAh battery.
On the software front, you get Android 8.1 (Oreo) with HTC Sense UI on top. In Taiwan, the Desire 12S is priced at 5990 new Taiwan dollars, which roughly translaes to Rs 14,000 for the base model. At this point, there's no word on its global launch.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance