11:46 20th Dec, 2018
HTC Introduces Desire 12S Smartphone In Taiwan
The budget smartphone comes with a dual tone design.
Looks like HTC is still around afterall. The Taiwanse company just announced the Desire 12S. It is a budget handset that comes with a neat dual tone finish on its back.
The Desire 12S sports a 5.7-inch HD+ screen. It is powered by the basic Snapdragon 435 chipset. The phone comes in 3 GB and 4 GB RAM variants. Based on the model, you will get either 32 GB or 64 GB internal storage. The phone features a mircoSD card slot too.
The rear assembly look as if it features a dual camera setup, but you only get a 13 MP camera accompanied by an LED flash. For selfies, you get a 13 MP front-facing snapper. The 4G VoLTE smartphone comes with connectivity essentials such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, and GPS. The phone packs in a 3075 mAh battery.
On the software front, you get Android 8.1 (Oreo) with HTC Sense UI on top. In Taiwan, the Desire 12S is priced at 5990 new Taiwan dollars, which roughly translaes to Rs 14,000 for the base model. At this point, there's no word on its global launch.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones