02:24 03rd Dec, 2018
Nokia 8.1 (X7) To Arrive In India On December 10 | TechTree.com
Nokia 8.1 (X7) To Arrive In India On December 10
The phone offers a 6.18-inch screen and a 20 MP selfie camera.
HMD has an event sheduled on December 10 in Delhi. And looking at its current line, the company is expected to introduce Nokia 8.1 (X7) in India. The phone gets its sturdiness from an aluminum-magnesium alloy frame.
The Nokia 8.1 (X7) features a 6.18-inch Full HD+ screen. The tall display has an ugly notch. The device is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 710 chipset. It will come in 4 GB and 6 GB RAM variants. The 4 GB version will have 64 GB internal storage. The 6 GB model will let you choose bwteen 64 GB and 128 GB storage options.
Like most Nokia phones, this one comes with Zeiss optics. The camera setup on the back comprises of 12 MP + 13 MP sensors. The assembly has OIS (Optical Image Stabilisation) to enhance the low-light photography. For selfies, the phone is equipped with a 20 MP front-facing snapper.
The Nokia 8.1 (X7) has a rear fingerprint sensor. The phone draws power from a 3500 mAh battery. It supports Qualcomm's quick charging technology. At this point, there's no word on its pricing.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance