02:24 03rd Dec, 2018
Nokia 8.1 (X7) To Arrive In India On December 10
The phone offers a 6.18-inch screen and a 20 MP selfie camera.
HMD has an event sheduled on December 10 in Delhi. And looking at its current line, the company is expected to introduce Nokia 8.1 (X7) in India. The phone gets its sturdiness from an aluminum-magnesium alloy frame.
The Nokia 8.1 (X7) features a 6.18-inch Full HD+ screen. The tall display has an ugly notch. The device is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 710 chipset. It will come in 4 GB and 6 GB RAM variants. The 4 GB version will have 64 GB internal storage. The 6 GB model will let you choose bwteen 64 GB and 128 GB storage options.
Like most Nokia phones, this one comes with Zeiss optics. The camera setup on the back comprises of 12 MP + 13 MP sensors. The assembly has OIS (Optical Image Stabilisation) to enhance the low-light photography. For selfies, the phone is equipped with a 20 MP front-facing snapper.
The Nokia 8.1 (X7) has a rear fingerprint sensor. The phone draws power from a 3500 mAh battery. It supports Qualcomm's quick charging technology. At this point, there's no word on its pricing.
- Philips 3.1 and 2.1 Channel Soundbars with Wireless Subwoofer launched
- Sony India launches a digital voice recorder ICD-UX570F
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband