02:24 03rd Dec, 2018
Nokia 8.1 (X7) To Arrive In India On December 10
The phone offers a 6.18-inch screen and a 20 MP selfie camera.
HMD has an event sheduled on December 10 in Delhi. And looking at its current line, the company is expected to introduce Nokia 8.1 (X7) in India. The phone gets its sturdiness from an aluminum-magnesium alloy frame.
The Nokia 8.1 (X7) features a 6.18-inch Full HD+ screen. The tall display has an ugly notch. The device is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 710 chipset. It will come in 4 GB and 6 GB RAM variants. The 4 GB version will have 64 GB internal storage. The 6 GB model will let you choose bwteen 64 GB and 128 GB storage options.
Like most Nokia phones, this one comes with Zeiss optics. The camera setup on the back comprises of 12 MP + 13 MP sensors. The assembly has OIS (Optical Image Stabilisation) to enhance the low-light photography. For selfies, the phone is equipped with a 20 MP front-facing snapper.
The Nokia 8.1 (X7) has a rear fingerprint sensor. The phone draws power from a 3500 mAh battery. It supports Qualcomm's quick charging technology. At this point, there's no word on its pricing.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones