03:32 02nd Dec, 2018
The Oppo R17 Pro Up For Pre-Order In India
Comes with a triple camera setup and a 6.4-inch OLED screen.
Oppo's mid-range R17 Pro is all set to hit the Indian market. The phone is now abailable for pre-order and will begin shipping from December 4. The handset features a fancy dual tone gradient paint jaob.
The news comes from Oppo's Twitter handle. The company company hasn't shared any details on its pricing yet. However, since the phone costs 4299 yuan in China, you can expect it to be pegged at around Rs 40,000 in India.
The R17 Pro sports a 6.4-inch Full HD+ OLED screen. The tall scren has a waterdrop notch. To achieve higher screen-to-body ratio, the phone has an in-display fingerprint scanner.
The phone is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 710 chipset. You get 8 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage. Moving onto photography, the phone comes with triple camera setup. It comprises of a 20 MP + 12 MP + a 3D camera sensor. For selfies, you get a whopping 25 MP camera snapper.
The phone packs-in two batteries: 1850 mAh + 1850 mAh. Oppo claims that this enables incredibly fast charging. It is said to top-up 40 percent of charge in just 10 minutes.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones