04:38 01st Dec, 2018
HMD Announces Mid-Range Nokia 7.1 In India
The phone offers Zeiss camera optics and Snapdragon 636 chip.
HMD Global, new home of Nokia phones, announced Nokia 7.1 for India. The phone is based on Nokia 5.1 Plus' design. It has a glass on front and back. An aluminium frame adds sturdiness to the handset.
The 5.8-inch Full HD+ screen has notch. The handset is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 636 chipset. It has 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage. The hybrid slot lets you either add additional storage or a secondary SIM.
Nokia has a long history of working with Zeiss for camera optics. And HMD's new handset is no exception. It sports a 12 MP rear camera with a 5 MP monochrome depth sensor to keep it a company. For selfies, you get a wide angle 8 MP camera.
The phone packs-in 3060 mAh battery with fast charging. It has fingerprint sensor on its back. On the software side of things, you get Android 8.1 Oreo out-of-the-box.
The Nokia 7.1 will be available for purchase starting from December 7. It is priced at Rs 20,000.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance