04:38 01st Dec, 2018
HMD Announces Mid-Range Nokia 7.1 In India | TechTree.com
HMD Announces Mid-Range Nokia 7.1 In India
The phone offers Zeiss camera optics and Snapdragon 636 chip.
HMD Global, new home of Nokia phones, announced Nokia 7.1 for India. The phone is based on Nokia 5.1 Plus' design. It has a glass on front and back. An aluminium frame adds sturdiness to the handset.
The 5.8-inch Full HD+ screen has notch. The handset is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 636 chipset. It has 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage. The hybrid slot lets you either add additional storage or a secondary SIM.
Nokia has a long history of working with Zeiss for camera optics. And HMD's new handset is no exception. It sports a 12 MP rear camera with a 5 MP monochrome depth sensor to keep it a company. For selfies, you get a wide angle 8 MP camera.
The phone packs-in 3060 mAh battery with fast charging. It has fingerprint sensor on its back. On the software side of things, you get Android 8.1 Oreo out-of-the-box.
The Nokia 7.1 will be available for purchase starting from December 7. It is priced at Rs 20,000.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals