04:38 01st Dec, 2018
HMD Announces Mid-Range Nokia 7.1 In India
The phone offers Zeiss camera optics and Snapdragon 636 chip.
HMD Global, new home of Nokia phones, announced Nokia 7.1 for India. The phone is based on Nokia 5.1 Plus' design. It has a glass on front and back. An aluminium frame adds sturdiness to the handset.
The 5.8-inch Full HD+ screen has notch. The handset is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 636 chipset. It has 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage. The hybrid slot lets you either add additional storage or a secondary SIM.
Nokia has a long history of working with Zeiss for camera optics. And HMD's new handset is no exception. It sports a 12 MP rear camera with a 5 MP monochrome depth sensor to keep it a company. For selfies, you get a wide angle 8 MP camera.
The phone packs-in 3060 mAh battery with fast charging. It has fingerprint sensor on its back. On the software side of things, you get Android 8.1 Oreo out-of-the-box.
The Nokia 7.1 will be available for purchase starting from December 7. It is priced at Rs 20,000.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones