04:38 01st Dec, 2018
HMD Announces Mid-Range Nokia 7.1 In India
The phone offers Zeiss camera optics and Snapdragon 636 chip.
HMD Global, new home of Nokia phones, announced Nokia 7.1 for India. The phone is based on Nokia 5.1 Plus' design. It has a glass on front and back. An aluminium frame adds sturdiness to the handset.
The 5.8-inch Full HD+ screen has notch. The handset is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 636 chipset. It has 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage. The hybrid slot lets you either add additional storage or a secondary SIM.
Nokia has a long history of working with Zeiss for camera optics. And HMD's new handset is no exception. It sports a 12 MP rear camera with a 5 MP monochrome depth sensor to keep it a company. For selfies, you get a wide angle 8 MP camera.
The phone packs-in 3060 mAh battery with fast charging. It has fingerprint sensor on its back. On the software side of things, you get Android 8.1 Oreo out-of-the-box.
The Nokia 7.1 will be available for purchase starting from December 7. It is priced at Rs 20,000.
- Philips 3.1 and 2.1 Channel Soundbars with Wireless Subwoofer launched
- Sony India launches a digital voice recorder ICD-UX570F
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband