01:08 29th Nov, 2018
Realme U1 Offers A 6.3-inch Screen And Dual Cameras On Budget
The phone is powered by MediaTek's Helio P70 chipset.
Realme which started off as a sub-brand of Oppo has introduced a new budget handset in India. Dubbed as Realme U1, this phone offers a thin bezel design at a competetive price.
The Realme U1 comes with a 6.3-inch Full HD+ screen with a "dewdrop" design. The panel is IPS (In-Plane Switching) type, which offers wide viewing angles. The phone is powered by MediaTek's Helio P70 chipset. The chip comes with GPU acceleration for gaming mode. You get a 3 GB 4 GB RAM variants to choose from. Based on the model, you get 32 GB or 64 GB internal storage. Plus, there's a mciroSD card slot.
On the photography front, you get a dual camera setup at the back. It comprises of 13 MP + 2 MP sensor. For selfies, you get a 25 MP snapper.
The Realme U1 is 4G VoLTE handset with dual SIM support. The phone packs in 3500 mAh battery. The phone will go on sale starting December 5. The Realme U1 with 3 GB RAM is pegged at Rs 12,000. For the 4 GB RAM variant, you will have to spend Rs 14,500.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones