01:08 29th Nov, 2018
Realme U1 Offers A 6.3-inch Screen And Dual Cameras On Budget | TechTree.com
Realme U1 Offers A 6.3-inch Screen And Dual Cameras On Budget
The phone is powered by MediaTek's Helio P70 chipset.
Realme which started off as a sub-brand of Oppo has introduced a new budget handset in India. Dubbed as Realme U1, this phone offers a thin bezel design at a competetive price.
The Realme U1 comes with a 6.3-inch Full HD+ screen with a "dewdrop" design. The panel is IPS (In-Plane Switching) type, which offers wide viewing angles. The phone is powered by MediaTek's Helio P70 chipset. The chip comes with GPU acceleration for gaming mode. You get a 3 GB 4 GB RAM variants to choose from. Based on the model, you get 32 GB or 64 GB internal storage. Plus, there's a mciroSD card slot.
On the photography front, you get a dual camera setup at the back. It comprises of 13 MP + 2 MP sensor. For selfies, you get a 25 MP snapper.
The Realme U1 is 4G VoLTE handset with dual SIM support. The phone packs in 3500 mAh battery. The phone will go on sale starting December 5. The Realme U1 with 3 GB RAM is pegged at Rs 12,000. For the 4 GB RAM variant, you will have to spend Rs 14,500.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance