16:57 23rd Nov, 2018
Huawei Mate 20 Series to launch in India on Nov 27 | TechTree.com
Huawei Mate 20 Series to launch in India on Nov 27
Huawei Mate 20 Pro will be available to customers exclusively on Amazon Indian the ecommerce space
The much-awaited smartphone Huawei Mate 20 Pro that has partnered with Amazon India, is all set to be launched in India on November 27, 2018. The ‘Notify Me’ option is going live on November 21st midnight on Amazon India who are the exclusive online partners for launch of Mate20 Pro in India. Interested customers can get notified about all the updates related to the launch, colour variants, availability, pricing, offers and more.
The HUAWEI Mate 20 Series is powered by Huawei’s densest and highest performing system on chip (SoC) to date—the Kirin 980. Manufactured with the advanced 7nm process incorporating the powerful Cortex-A76-based CPU and Mali-G76 GPU, the SoC offers improved performance and an unprecedented smooth user experience. It also comes with EMUI 9.0, a smart operating system based on Android P. Through AI self-learning algorithms, an integrated and granular resource allocation system, and a highly optimized Android environment, EMUI 9 delivers an “evergreen” experience—it remains smooth even through extended use.
Touted as the world’s best smartphone camera is now better than ever with the new Leica Ultra Wide Angle Lens that lets users not only see wider, but also closer with its new macro distance capability. The new HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro is powered by a massive 4200 mAh battery. The new flagship supports the TUV Safety Certified 40W Huawei SuperCharge. That means you can charge your HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro quickly and safely. The fast charging technology can charge the device upto 70 percent in 30 minutes. It also supports 15W HUAWEI Quick Wireless charge and reverse charging to enjoy convenient charging at extreme speeds- a 30 minute charge gives the device 30 percent battery.
The new flagship device is the world’s first smartphone to support the 4.5G LTE Cat. 21 standard, allowing consumers to experience download speeds of up to 1.4Gbps. It also supports the world’s fastest Wi-Fi connection speeds -2GB footage requires only 10 seconds to download. The top-end flagship also supports dual-band (L1+L5) GPS positioning technology. The AI GPS Satellite Selection technology enhances the positioning accuracy across a wide range of scenarios.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals