00:25 20th Nov, 2018
Saregama's Caravan Gets Digital Upgrades | TechTree.com
Saregama's Caravan Gets Digital Upgrades
Music enthusiasts can avail of new variants of Carvaan: Premium and Gold.
After the unprecedented success of its flagship product Carvaan, Saregama’s global first, portable digital audio player with in-built stereo speakers and 5000 evergreen Hindi songs inside, the company took over the year by launching 2 new variants of Carvaan: Carvaan Premium & Carvaan Gold.
- Carvaan Premium: All the new features of Carvaan Premium are based on consumer feedback collected over the last few months. Carvaan Premium can be used with a companion App (iOS and Android) that allows users to choose the song they want to hear or create their own playlist on Carvaan’s premium variant. This fulfils one of the long standing consumer demands of choosing the songs they want to listen.
The product offers 50+ new stations dedicated to artistes like Dilip Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan, Sharmila Tagore, Rishi Kapoor etc. This is in addition to the existing 80+ stations dedicated to the singers, lyricists and music composers. Carvaan premium has an additional benefit of AM Radio besides FM Radio along with the with Aux-In port allowing one to plug in their portable music devices or laptops or mobile phones giving them the independence to hear all their favorite songs wherever they are stored.
- Carvaan Gold: Carvaan Gold is the top-of-the-line variant of Carvaan designed using iconic Harman Kardon sound technology and speakers. It comes in a hi-end metallic body, and is available in exclusive Champagne Gold and Rose Gold colours. The product also comes with a companion app that allows users to create their own playlist or select their favourite song on Carvaan.
Carvaan Gold comes with features such as pre-loaded with 5000 evergreen Hindi songs without any interruption of ads, categorized into 130+ stations featuring the best of Mohd. Rafi, Asha Bhosle, Kishore Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan, Rekha, Rajesh Khanna and other legends of Bollywood; the entire collection of Ameen Sayani’s Geetmala; FM/AM radio and the option to listen to one’s personal collection of songs via Bluetooth or by plugging in a pen drive in the USB port. Carvaan Gold works on a rechargeable battery that lasts up to 5 hours.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India