03:19 18th Nov, 2018
Oppo A7 Comes With A Waterdrop Notch Display
The mid-range phone is powered by a Snapdragon 450 chip.
Oppo has added another handset to its ever-expanding line-up. Dubbed the A7, the phone comes with a classy design and impressive screen-to-body ratio of 88 percent. The phone comes in Fresh Pink, Lake Green, and Amber Gold.
The Oppo A7 features a 6.2-inch HD+ screen. It features thin bezels and a waterdrop notch to accommodate a front-facing camera. The phone is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 450 chipset. You get 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage.
In the photography department, the phone offers a 13 MP rear camera with a secondary 2 MP sensor. For selfies, you get a 16 MP snapper. The phone has a fingerprint sensor on the back. It draws power from a 4230 mAh battery.
The Oppo A7 has been announced for China and is expected to hit the stores on November 22. It is pegged at 1599 yuan, which roughly translates to Rs 16,500.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones