03:19 18th Nov, 2018
Oppo A7 Comes With A Waterdrop Notch Display | TechTree.com
Oppo A7 Comes With A Waterdrop Notch Display
The mid-range phone is powered by a Snapdragon 450 chip.
Oppo has added another handset to its ever-expanding line-up. Dubbed the A7, the phone comes with a classy design and impressive screen-to-body ratio of 88 percent. The phone comes in Fresh Pink, Lake Green, and Amber Gold.
The Oppo A7 features a 6.2-inch HD+ screen. It features thin bezels and a waterdrop notch to accommodate a front-facing camera. The phone is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 450 chipset. You get 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage.
In the photography department, the phone offers a 13 MP rear camera with a secondary 2 MP sensor. For selfies, you get a 16 MP snapper. The phone has a fingerprint sensor on the back. It draws power from a 4230 mAh battery.
The Oppo A7 has been announced for China and is expected to hit the stores on November 22. It is pegged at 1599 yuan, which roughly translates to Rs 16,500.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance