18:11 12th Nov, 2018
Samsung Announces The W2019 Smartphone With A Clampshell Design
The premium phones features two OLED screens.
Part of its annual ritual, Smasung has updaed its clampshell design phone. Dubbed as the W2019, the phone features two OLED screens on both sides of the flap. The phone flaunts a premium design with the use of glass and metal.
The Samsung W2019 is powered by the latest Snapdragon 845 chipst. The phone has 6 GB RAM and 128 GB or 256 GB internal storage.
Both screens are of 4.2-inch. You get Full HD resolution. The W2019 comes with a dual 12 MP rear camera setup. It is equipped with OIS (Optical Image Stabilisation) for superior low-light photography. For selfies, there's an 8 MP front-facing snapper.
The phone coems with a hybrid slot, So basically, you can either go with a secondary SIM or storage expansion. On the software side of things, you get Android 8.0 Oreo.
The Samsung W2019 is quite a looker. However, that doesn't seem enough to justify its 18,999 yuan price tag, which translates to around 2 lakh rupees.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones