15:46 12th Nov, 2018
Anker Brings Soundcore Flare Speaker At Rs. 5999 | TechTree.com
Anker Brings Soundcore Flare Speaker At Rs. 5999
Syncs with Soundcore app that allows complete customization of the Device.
Anker has recently launched its newest ‘Soundcore Flare Speaker’ that brings 360-degree musical enlightenment along with power management technology that offers 250 songs (12 hours play time) from a single charge, very suitable for parties and music enthusiasts. The Anker Soundcore Flare’ Speaker is priced for Rs. 5999.
The speaker also comes with impermeable IPX7 protection effortlessly, that withstands spills, rain, and even complete submersion in water. Watch a halo of LEDs phase, pulse and shine along with the rhythm of the music for an immersive audio visual experience. Its 5 color themes, creates the ambiance of every occasion, that gives the users the freedom to choose the light show to suit the Mood or Music.
The speaker can be controlled via the soundcore app via Bluetooth, a powerful software that allows complete customization of the device. Adjust Sound profiles, Lighting and more with the tap of the finger. (The app is available on both Google play store and Apple Store).
Bringing the revolutionary audio experience, the speaker operates in 20m range. It brings 360-degree sound through dual back to back drivers and thumping bass radiators. Its Bass up Technology produces breathtaking depth and clarity, a customized digital signal processor that first analyzes, then enhances music’s bass frequencies in real time. With customizable EQ, every type of Music sounds at its best with a specialized sound profile. The Soundcore app not only tunes the EQ perfectly for any genre, but also completely customizes the sound for personal experience.
For multiplied intensity, double the Flare and pair 2 speakers simultaneously. The product is already available with leading retail stores and ecommerce stores across India.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals