03:48 17th Oct, 2018
HMD Unveils Mid-Range Nokia X7 In China | TechTree.com
HMD Unveils Mid-Range Nokia X7 In China
The handset comes with a dual camera and Snapdragon 710 chipset.
HMD Global has announced the latest Nokia X7. It is the first X series smartphone after the re-incarnation of Nokia brand.
It is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 710 chipset. The phone sports a 6.2-inch Full HD+ display. The screen has a tall 18.7:9 aspect ratio. The Nokia X7 comes in 4 GB and 6 GB RAM variants.
The phone will ship with Android 8.1 Oreo. It has dual camera setup comprising of 12 MP + 13 MP sesnors. It boasts of OIS (Optical Image Stabilisation). For selfies, you get a 20 MP front-facing snapper. The Nokia X7 retains a good old 3.5 mm audio jack. It has a 3500 mAh battery, which supports fast charging.
Announced for China, the Nokia X7's 4 GB version is priced at 1699 yuan (Rs 18,000). The 6 GB RAM variant is pegged at 1999 yuan (Rs 21,250). The phone will hit the stores in China on October 23.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals