03:48 17th Oct, 2018
HMD Unveils Mid-Range Nokia X7 In China
The handset comes with a dual camera and Snapdragon 710 chipset.
HMD Global has announced the latest Nokia X7. It is the first X series smartphone after the re-incarnation of Nokia brand.
It is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 710 chipset. The phone sports a 6.2-inch Full HD+ display. The screen has a tall 18.7:9 aspect ratio. The Nokia X7 comes in 4 GB and 6 GB RAM variants.
The phone will ship with Android 8.1 Oreo. It has dual camera setup comprising of 12 MP + 13 MP sesnors. It boasts of OIS (Optical Image Stabilisation). For selfies, you get a 20 MP front-facing snapper. The Nokia X7 retains a good old 3.5 mm audio jack. It has a 3500 mAh battery, which supports fast charging.
Announced for China, the Nokia X7's 4 GB version is priced at 1699 yuan (Rs 18,000). The 6 GB RAM variant is pegged at 1999 yuan (Rs 21,250). The phone will hit the stores in China on October 23.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance