03:48 17th Oct, 2018
HMD Unveils Mid-Range Nokia X7 In China
The handset comes with a dual camera and Snapdragon 710 chipset.
HMD Global has announced the latest Nokia X7. It is the first X series smartphone after the re-incarnation of Nokia brand.
It is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 710 chipset. The phone sports a 6.2-inch Full HD+ display. The screen has a tall 18.7:9 aspect ratio. The Nokia X7 comes in 4 GB and 6 GB RAM variants.
The phone will ship with Android 8.1 Oreo. It has dual camera setup comprising of 12 MP + 13 MP sesnors. It boasts of OIS (Optical Image Stabilisation). For selfies, you get a 20 MP front-facing snapper. The Nokia X7 retains a good old 3.5 mm audio jack. It has a 3500 mAh battery, which supports fast charging.
Announced for China, the Nokia X7's 4 GB version is priced at 1699 yuan (Rs 18,000). The 6 GB RAM variant is pegged at 1999 yuan (Rs 21,250). The phone will hit the stores in China on October 23.
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499