09:41 16th Oct, 2018
Sony Launches ‘World’s Toughest And Fastest’ SD Cards In India
SD Cards are available across all Sony Center, Alpha Flagship stores and major electronic stores across India; Priced at Rs 13,290 and Rs 24,590 respectively
Sony has announced its latest SF-G series of SD cards in India that are Waterproof and dustproof with of IPX8 and IP6X ratings respectively. The UHS-II SD cards are available in SF-G64T and SF-G128T models that are priced at Rs 13,290 and Rs 24,590 respectively and are already available for purchase. The company claims its new SD cards to be the ‘world’s fastest and toughest’ till date.
The newest addition to the series comes with enhanced features specially designed for professional photographers, DSLR and mirror-less camera users and videographers. The new SF-G series TOUGH specification range combines the super-fast read and writes speeds with an ultra-rugged design that is bend proof to 180N and drop proof to 5 meters. For photographers who are fighting against the elements to get the perfect shot, the SF-G series TOUGH specification range of SD cards are also waterproof with an IPX8 rating and dustproof with an IP6X rating.
The new SF-G series TOUGH specification range of SD cards are 18 times stronger than the SD standard with world’s first monolithic and materials of high-grade hardness, unlike conventional SD cards with a thin, 3-part ensemble. They are protected against typical physical damage that can affect conventional SD cards such as a broken plastic casing, broken data protection lock and broken connector ribs.
Capturing fast-moving and unpredictable subjects, the new SF-G series is equipped with the world’s fastest write speed of up to 299MB/s, buffer clearing time is minimized, allowing the photographer to shoot many frames per second and capture the action that they want. The SF-G series TOUGH specification range also supports V90, the highest standard of video speed class, making it an ideal companion for shooting high resolution video.
Ensuring the perfect shot, the SF-G series TOUGH specification range of SD cards are also sealed with the highest grade of waterproof (IPX8) and dustproof (IP6X) ratings.
SF-G series TOUGH specification SD cards offer a series of further features, designed to give photographers peace of mind. These include an ‘SD Scan Utility’ which allows the user to check that the card is good condition and File Rescue Software, which can recover data and photos that might have accidentally been deleted. Furthermore, SF-G series TOUGH specification SD cards are also X-ray proof, magnet proof, anti-static, temperature proof and feature UV Guard.
SD Cards are available across all Sony Center, Alpha Flagship stores and major electronic stores across India.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance