Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
04:05 04th Sep, 2018
British Broadcasters Are Asking The Government To Censor Its Citizens | TechTree.com
British Broadcasters Are Asking The Government To Censor Its Citizens
BBC and Sky wants to crackdown on free speech because nobody trusts them.
As per The Telegraph, top broadcasters and communications providers have called for a new watchdog to "fight" the rising tide of abuse and "misinformation" online.
They said forthcoming government proposals on internet safety were a "golden opportunity" to act against "all potential online harms, many of which are exacerbated by social media".
The elites in the media wholeheartedly believe that only they have the right to shower the plebs with information. So basically, BBC and Sky want to supress any news or opinion not aproved by them.
In recent times, most decent people have been sceptical about the mainstream media due to its forced narrative and selective coverage. Recently, BBC came into scrutiny for not covering the Telford sex abuse scandal.
The case was exposed by ordinary people on social media websites such as twitter and Facebook. Little wonder then that these broadcasters want to get rid of the citizen journalists as people turn away from their propoganda machines.
It is an irony that these broadcasters claiming to be the champions of free speech are calling for Orwellian cencorship. They want the voice of ordinary people to be silenced while they try to defend paedophlia from their Twitter account.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals