18:56 03rd Sep, 2018
IFA 2018: ZTE Comes All Guns Blazing With The Axon 9 Pro | TechTree.com
IFA 2018: ZTE Comes All Guns Blazing With The Axon 9 Pro
The premium smartphone features an OLED screen and dual camera setup.
Chinese brand ZTE has announced its flagship smartphone at IFA 2018. Dubbed the Axon 9 Pro, this handset features a premium design and a fancy 6.2-inch FHD+ OLED screen.
The screen features an iPhone X esque notch. The phone is powered by Snapdragon 845 and has 6 GB of RAM. The phone has a dual camera setup comprised of 12 MP + 20 MP sensors. For selfies, you get a 20 MP front snapper.
The water-resistant phone features a fingerprint sensor. It has onboard dynamic stereo sound and Dolby audio support with compatible earphones. Its 4000 mAh battery comes with Quick Charge 4 technology.
The ZTE Axon 9 Pro is priced at 650 euros, which translates to around Rs 54,000. There's no word on its release date yet.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals