04:16 03rd Sep, 2018
IFA 2018: Sony Unveils FES Watch U | TechTree.com
IFA 2018: Sony Unveils FES Watch U
The smartwatch is based on an e-paper display.
Sony made its presence felt at IFA 2018. In the wearables category, the Japanese brand announced the FES Watch U. The watch utilises e-paper technology for better customisation and battery life.
The company has slapped the flexible e-paper display on both the screen and strap. So, you apply a new theme, the entire watch changes its look. It comes with a range of over 100 different pre-loaded designs. The only catch here is that it is all in grey. So, you can't really match the colour of your clothes.
The FES Watch U has a narrow frame with a stainless-steel case and buckle. Inside this frame is the single piece of e-Paper.
This fashion accessory will be available in silver with mineral glass as well as in premium black with sapphire glass with anti-reflection coating and titanium ion-plating for high scratch resistance.
The FES watch U is Android and iOS compatible, has a rechargeable, long-lasting battery and has a IPX5/7 rating for water resistance.
The FES Watch U is currently available in Japan and China. It will reach the European shores in September with a starting price of approximately £529.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals